Hi I'm relatively new to Jess and I've got a problem: I have a fact generator
which inserts facts from a temporal sequence of record (out of working memory)
to my system, some of this facts are not relevant and do not trigger any rule,
while some of them may trigger several rules. I'd like to know "when there is
no more rule left to be triggered " to inject another fact (or maybe retract
the no processed rule from working memory), I want to stay in the loop until
fact generator goes out of fact. How can know that there is no other rules to
be trigers without leaving the cycle.

Nader