Hi All,

I'm looking to implement some sort of ordered list of jess facts.

My basic problem is this.
I have two events, OPEN and CLOSE, both timestamped

I would like to relate an OPEN and CLOSE to generate a new fact X
However with data skew, there may be a mix of OPEN and CLOSE facts
mixed, such that

OPEN 7:15
CLOSE 9:00
CLOSE 8:00
OPEN 8:15

Would there be any way of sorting these facts (possibly in a multi slot
or using an extra slot) so that they were ordered.

At the moment i have jess exporting these to a Java vector, sorting as
needed and returning the results. Is there a more efficient way to
do this using rules?

Thanks
Gary