Hello:

I'm working with objects that have numerous relationships to others.

There are a number of times where I need to simply check whether a
particular relationship is or is not null, without caring about the
actual destination object itself.

I haven't found an appropriate function: does one exist, or is there
a standard approach to determining null?

thanks,

-dave-

David Coyle PhD
Lead Web Application Architect