Hi Jess Users,

I am new to rule based system and little confused about few things, Please
help me out in clearing my doubts.
We have decided to use Jess in our application to find out the changes in
working memory as well as to process the changed data. The facts in the
memory will be loaded from flat files by converting data (all relevant data
will be loaded as a form of templates).
Just for the precautionary measures I want to know how effectively Jess can
handle memory or is it up to programmer to take care of writing rules and
not loading un-necessary facts?
I want to know how Jess rule engine forms the in memory network or graph?
what should be the preferred way for fast matching of rules conditions?
What are the best practices to write efficient rules and queries to use
memory effectively?

Thanks in advance,
-jb