Hello.

I am planning a rule based programming course and we are using JESS
for programming assignments.
And being typical lazy teacher I would appreciate any material that
anyone is willing to share to get me started :)

We are using "JESS in action" as a course book but I could use good
references on programming assignments and
other couse related materials.

So if anyone has material they are willing to share or can suggest
good programming examples or excercises on top of
what comes with JESS and good, I would greatly appreciate that.

The focus of the course is to give students enough experience so that
they could start using JESS and other rule engines
in their future work assignments and when they go out working for companies.

I am using rule based systems in my own work and have noticed that
they save a huge amount of work in complex real life
systems so I would like to train future generations of engineers that
they don't have to hard code business logic with Java or Python
and spend most of their time on constant re-factoring.

Also I would appreciate any pointers on other good books to read on
rule based programming and using them in business environment.

Jarno