Greetings:

[With Permission]

October Rules Fest is honored to once again have Jason Morris as one
of our speakers this year.  As always, Jason is well prepared and has
a topic of great interest to all concerned.

IN ADDITION, this year Jason is Co-Locating the Jess Boot Camp at The
Adolphus Hotel with ORF 2009.  For those who don't know, Jason is a
excellent instructor as well and is the "official" Jess instructor for
Sandia Labs.  If you want to attend ONLY the boot camp, that is
possible for a small fee to help pay for the room, coffee, etc.  ORF
2009 attendees will be able to attend JBC for FREE.  Below is the
"proable" syllabus even though it might change slightly between now
and October 25th:

Day 1

Hour   Topic
----      -----
1         Jess Language Fundamentals
2         Creating Facts, Patterns, and Rules I
3         Creating Facts, Patterns, and Rules II
4         Jess API Fundamentals
5         Controlling Rule-Based Applications
6         Designing a Simple Diagnostic Expert System
7         Writing the Diagnostic Knowledge Base
8         Writing the Control Knowledge Base

Day 2

Hour   Topic
----      -----
1         Writing the Application Code I
2         Writing the Application Code II
3         Attaching a User Interface
4         Question and Answers

If you have any problems with registering for JBC, ORF 2009 or getting
registered at the hotel, please let Chelanine or me know right away.

SDG
James Owen
Founder October Rules Fest
Senior Consultant / Architect KBSC
http://www.kbsc.com
http://www.OctoberRulesFest.org
Twitter: OctRulesFest
Blogs:
http://JavaRules.blogspot.com [Rulebased Systems Blog]
http://ORF2009.blogspot.com [October Rules Fest Blog]
http://exscg.blogspot.com/ [Expert Systems Consulting Group Blog]

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of
giants."
Sir Isaac Newton in a letter to Robert Hooke, 5 Feb 1676

Come to October Rules Fest and stand on the shoulders of the Giants of
the industry; if only for a week.