How i do retrieve the facts' values from Jess to Java? I have read some
example, they're just using printout t for displaying the message from Jess
instead of showing assign into a variable. Could someone can show one
example as the condition at below.

JESS part:

(deftemplate person (slot firstName) (slot lastName) (slot age))

(assert (person (firstName Fred) (lastName Smith) (age 19)))

Java Part:
public class RuleEngine {
        private Rete engine;
        private String firstName;
        private String lastName;
        private Int age;

        public RuleEngine() throws JessException
        {
                engine = new Rete();
                engine.batch("my_engine.clp");

                /* What should i do over here?????*/