Hi Derek,

I'm trying to figure out where the problem might lie. Is the problem that "eq" an overloaded method, and Jess is calling the wrong overload? Jess can correctly call a method that takes a char as an argument, and in fact, it's smart enough to prefer the "char" overload if the argument is a one-character string. Or is it something else? I'm not sure what throws the ClassCastExcepton and why. Some code would help me understand!