Hello,I'm writting to you because I'm having some strange problems with jess
api. I'm developing a multi agent system with different Jess engines and I
ussually use bsave() and then bload() for save and load the state of a engine.
I use that because there are particular cases that I need to revert the engine
to a previous state.That worked ok until now. After I changed some simple
rules, I added some new conditions in LHS of the rules, and I started to get
stack overflows in bload and bsave methods.As workaround, I increase the size
of the java stack but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. ¿Are there
some recomendations to use bload and bsave?
Thank you in advance.Santiago