Hi Jess-users,
I' m a german computer senice student working on my master thesis.  The topic
is rule verification in rule based systems. We are using Jess as rule engine.
Currently I'm looking for an implementation of a rule checker for Jess.
Alternative I'm looking for an algorithm to recognize rule errors like subsumed
rules, circular rules, conflicting rules and so one.

I would appreciate if you can me give me an advice where I can find an
implementation or an algorithm for further research?

Thanks for your help.

best regards

Alexander Wessel

Email: a.wes...@itcampus.de<mailto:a.wes...@itcampus.de>
Phone: +49 341 49287-0 | Fax: +49 341 49287-790
itCampus Software- und Systemhaus GmbH | a Software AG Company
Nonnenstrasse 37 | 04229 Leipzig | Germany |
http://www.itcampus.de<http://www.itcampus.de/>
Amtsgericht Leipzig HRB 15872 | Managing Director: Guido Laures
USt-IdNr DE202041156