Nope - haven't seen any of those problems.
Here is my bug list dbpsml:

- the anonymous page is wrong. It seems to have copied the turbine user page
to anonymous
- when creating a new account, it copies the turbine users' wml page instead
of the html ....
- update fails, as you have already pointed out.
- delete fails

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>