Atul,

Im looking at dbpsml-schema.xml...

    <column name="PSML_ID" required="true" primaryKey="true"
            autoIncrement="true" type="INTEGER"/>
    <column name="USER_NAME" required="true" size="32" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="MEDIA_TYPE" size="99" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="LANGUAGE" size="2" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="COUNTRY" size="2" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="PAGE" size="99" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="PROFILE" required="true" type="LONGVARBINARY"/>

    <unique name="JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_UNIQUE">
      <unique-column name="USER_NAME" />
      <unique-column name="MEDIA_TYPE" />
      <unique-column name="LANGUAGE" />
      <unique-column name="COUNTRY" />
      <unique-column name="PAGE" />
    </unique>

    <index name="JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_INDEX">
      <index-column name="USER_NAME" />
      <index-column name="MEDIA_TYPE" />
      <index-column name="LANGUAGE" />
      <index-column name="COUNTRY" />
      <index-column name="PAGE" />

Why do you need both:

    <unique name="JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_UNIQUE"> ...

and

    <index name="JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_INDEX">

i believe if you just have:

    <unique name="JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_UNIQUE">

its good enough, the unique index is created.

David