That reminds me. Just recently re-discovered one of Andy's old albums that
I still had, "Barrel of Fun" with Country Cooking! He, what fun indeed!
(Sadly, the vinyl was in very poor condition - somebody must have borrowed
it at some point and got it incredibly scratchy and filthy, but a bit of
physical cleaning and transfer to digital and a bit of digital cleaning
made it very listenable again.) Still sounds great after all these years -
pity it's never been re-issued on CD.

Richard
(Renaissance Man)

On 10/03/2003 at 09:52 Webmaster wrote:

>Some upcoming performances by the Andy Statman Trio (Andy on clarinet
>and mandolin, Jim Whitney on bass and Larry Eagle on percussion):

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash