Those who are in or near New York City and wish to sing and dance with a
live band are welcome to join our annual Israeli Folk Dance Purim Party

                   Israeli Classic Folk Dance
                    Purim Party on Broadway
        With Live Music, Hamentashen & Best Costume Prize
                    Sunday March 16, 2003  8pm
                        Contribution $10
                (Includes beginners class at 7pm)
                        Ongoing during March

An exhibit of photos of Ilan Ramon z"l and the astronauts and a JNF pushke
for contributions will remain during march to help fulfill a last wish of
Ilan made from the shuttle Columbia:

"I would like to see at least 13 or 14 million new trees planted in Israel
exactly one year from now, on the anniversary of the launching."

To fulfill this wish, we have joined a global effort to plant trees
throughout Israel in memory of the Columbia crew, coordinated by the
Jewish National Fund.  If you would like to join us in this endeavor but
missed the remembrance ceremony on Feb. 16, we have continued part of the
exhibit at our session every sunday night during the traditional Shloshim
mourning period.  We will also be playing the songs associated with Ilan.
You are welcome to join us in the coming weeks.
BRIDGE FOR DANCE 2726 BROADWAY @ 104TH ST.
FOR INFORMATION AND SCHEDULE: (917)207-0093, [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
www.rikud.net

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash