----- Original Message -----
From: "Meera Lee Sethi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 8:26 PM
Subject: Berry concert CANCELLED. please forward to all interested.

> I am forwarding a message from Avi Heilman, organizer of the Berry
> Sakharof concert. I send my own regrets and his and thank all of you for
> the help many of you have given me and the interest you have shown in
> the event. Unfortunately we were unable to foresee the circumstances
> leading to the cancellation. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience
> this has caused you.
>
> --Meera
>

> Dear friends.
>
> I regret to inform you that Berry Saharof's concert, originally planned
> for this Sunday, March 16, has been cancelled due to logistical
> problems
> in bringing the band at this time. We are all keenly disappointed.
>
> We are hoping to reschedule the concert for mid to late April. Stay
> tuned
> for further details.
>
> All tickets already purchased can be refunded from the point of
> purchase.
> Tickets purchased from ticketmaster or the middle east box office must
> be
> returned in the same way. People who bought tickets from Hillel will be
> contacted with additional information on refunds.
>
> Finally, tickets purchased for this concert will be honored at the
> rescheduled one if it indeed takes place. We should know in a couple of
> weeks; if you should decide to hold on to your tickets, you can always
> have an option of returning them later.
>
> Avi Heilman
> Concert Promoter.
>
> ps. anyone who purchased tickets from me personally can return their
> tickets to me, too.

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash