Itzik, if i may stick in my two cents, another interesting Purim can be had
at Yeshivas Rabbenu chaim Berlin, on Coney Island Avenue between L and M.It
starts alittle earlier, 9:15, and will probably be done around 2.
Contact me offlist for any questions.  I may want to hook up with your
chevra after my gig is finished.

Jordan Hirsch