I don't know this cd, but I have another by this group and they're very
impressive.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash