As a singer I have found the alexander technique to be very helpful in building my awareness of how I am using my body and my instrument . I would definitely recommend it.

In the mean time, Ruth, I would love to learn more about how the alexander technique can be integrated/ combined with cranio -sacral work. Please send me your email address.
Mine is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gwynne Sigel