How can we find out when this film will be aired?

As some know I've been interested in the Irish/Jewish relationship and, particulary after teaching klezmer at Boxwood where mostly Irish and Cape Breton music is taught, I'm "hooked" even more, now learning the Irish flute itself - which at least helps in learning the simple system flute for klezmer anyway, thankfully. I'm gathering from the set list that there was no piece of music that was traditionally Irish that was played by Jews, right? When I was approached by the Irish flute star Desi Wilkenson to give him a klezmer tune or two to take back with him I said "But let me hear what Jews are playing over there!" Nothing....

But anyway, is there a schedule of when this film will be aired?
thanks,
Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist: “FleytMuzik” and “Family Portrait”
Classical: "Sounds of America"
fluteworld or cdbaby