I'm so ashamed. If I attentively read man, I can see, that I may end information with
-v parametr. I can save the time.
So: I run fsck on test partiton

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# jfs_fsck -fv /dev/hdg6
jfs_fsck version 1.1.7, 22-Jul-2004
processing started: 9/17/2004 22.47.48
The current device is:  /dev/hdg6
Open(...READ/WRITE EXCLUSIVE...) returned rc = 0
Primary superblock is valid.
The type of file system for the device is JFS.
Block size in bytes:  4096
Filesystem size in blocks:  29304560
**Phase 0 - Replay Journal Log
LOGREDO:  Log already redone!
logredo returned rc = 0
**Phase 1 - Check Blocks, Files/Directories, and  Directory Entries
File system object MF1 has invalid descriptor (C).
Filesystem is clean.
All observed inconsistencies have been repaired.
Filesystem has been marked clean.
**** Filesystem was modified. ****
processing terminated:  9/17/2004 22:47:49  with return code: 0  exit code: 8.