Kundan Kumar

Maybe this is what we should be thankful to Nehru, Sardar and Indian National
Congress for, if nothing else . For Pakistani army was part of the
pre-independence Indian Army. And of course, one should thank the Indian army,
which has not saw it fit to "rule" the country and have remained out of
politics.

Kundan

Senthil Raja

Dear Sinha,

There are lot of muslims countries having relationship with india..
but pakistan's enmity is definitely because of the Religion..  we
cannot just neglect that..

Dear Nithiya,

how come pakistan blast a bomb within few weeks we blasted..  does it
not reflect it already had a nuclear device?  in what way it would
prevent us, if we had not carried out our test?

Its nice to hear your india pakistance peace conference..  and i
accept your point that there are lot in pakistan who wants peace with
india..
But those people are not in power in pakistan, and those who are in
power now, does not want peace..

So, its our duty to remove the existing powercenter in pakistan and in
turn give that power to those good peoples whom you mentioned..

And to remove the current power centre, we need to do all types of
effort, including war..

Regards,
Senthil