I would urge the writer to support this claim with credible evidence.
References to the IUCN and Marine Turtles Group reports are required to
substantiate this claim. As far as I know the promoters of the Dhamra port,
particularly the Tata group has an abysmal record in CSR and corporate
citizenship. This was proved in Kalinganagar and I have no reasonable evidence
to support that Bombay House is not repeating its crimes. It is wiser to err on
the side of caution in reaching judgements on an issue like this.

Arnab Sen

Dear All,

Very valid and contemporary issue related to Green peace. The staff and member
of this organisation are registering protest in different extreme ways. There
is a complete abscence of Morality in the modus oprendi of Green peace. The
protection of Environment & Human Right needs to be synergised with Moral
ethics. This is a big gap in this organisation. Whenever movement ignores
Morality , it virtually void emotions. How is Morality placed in this
organisation and how much thier staff are bestowing Morality? This is a
realistic question.

Nitish Sinha