Each of us have a dream. We want to see India as an Economic Super-power. We
want to see India as a corruption-free nation. We want to see India as a
socially, economically and politically proseperous nation. Are we really moving
forward in this direction ? Or it is just a day-dream and nothing else.

We are still a nation, who has been following caste system, a social evil, for
thousand of years. Either we do not have any idea about how this caste system
existed in India or knowing everything about this, we are forced to follow this.

Today, If we leave some exceptional cases everyone from our society have no
courage to come forward in taking initiative to abolish this social evil. Our
politicians are busy in making strategy to strengthen their vote bank at any
cost. Our so-called saints, swamis, social reformers and social organizations
are preaching idealistic things. Our public faces have no time from their
commercial activities. Corporates have nothing to take from this. And there is
no need to say much about our media. News paper have enough spaces for
commercial advertisements and TV Channels have "enough things" to show to
increase their TRP. And we common man are busy in solving our daily life
problem like how to get degrees, jobs, loan, promotion, increment, suitable
life partner, house, car etc. And that is all our duty. We think our duty
completes here.

If we think so, we are still a narrow minded person. No matter how much we are
well educated, having good financial conditions and have everything that are
needed to have a luxorious life, we are still floating in our self made deep
well.

India lives in village. Our 80% populations lives in village. And people are
very much caste-centric there. Everyone is treated and behaved according to
their caste. Everyone is known by their caste and everyone is divided on the
basis of caste.

It is very shameful for us if we are boasting India as a developing nation. We
are still very very backward socially. How we can differentiate people on the
basis of their caste. Nature has made no differentiation and developed everyone
unbiasedly. Why we make biased thinking taking caste into consideration.

Many social reformers have done a lot to eliminate this social evil from time
to time in India. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Kabeer, Tulsidas, Raja Ram Mohan Roy,
Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Ram Krishna Paramhans, Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma
Gandhi, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedakar and many others came forward and tried their
best to make our society Caste-free.

We shouls also be aware of these things and must come out of our narrow well of
thoughts to dive into great ocean. It becomes our duty to do our best in
spreading awareness in people to make India a caste-free nation.

A word document is attached with mail. It says A to Z of our Caste System