Dear all,

Greetings.

A child (Age 8 years approx.)  who is recovered by Hazaribag Police from local
Bus Stop. He belongs to Dehradun,Jakhand of Gabbar Singh Basti adjoining
village of Dehradun. His home is near by a river at Gabbar Singh Basti which is
slum area of Dehradun. 5/= ruppes is auto fare from Dehradun to Jakhand. His
father Rajesh is a tractor Driver at delhi in 3 number mandi, His mother Kajal
Devi works in Kothi's of Dehradun as House lady (Dai).

The child is about of 4 feet height of black colour waight is 20 kg. He speaks
clearly hindi of Dehradun and well known about his home address. He deserves
for care & protection under juvenile justice care & protection Act. He was
produced before committee on 29-06-09 under section 27 of the afforsaid act. We
have ordered him for his short stay at children home Hazaribag up to judicial
inquiery by the committee.

The SJPU incharge at hazaribag is also committed to rescue the child. While
waisting any forther time my moral responsiblity for the benifit of child
asking me to call for the help in the matter by any one in this forum who may
can by any way.

The child was brought by a person named Rajesh (Nepali fellow) who left him at
Hazaribag bus stop. While he asdked him to "take a cup tea" and the bus whom he
left was departed for ranchi from Koderma railway station.

If you have any contacts at Dehradun will may help us to locate his mother and
kind of help they are seeking for the child. The child is very frank and having
good quality to mix in any enviornment. You may get his further details while
contacting me because some clauses of act does not allows to broadcast his
identitity publicly. We may can personnally visit to his place for rescue.
However after yesterday meeting with SP Hazaribag, he assured us to wait for
two days to locate its address, will be also a good way,the role of care &
protection in this case by Hazaribag Police is really commendable and deserves
for thanks.

After two days regular sitting on his matter we decided that care& protection
by his mother is best place for the natural growth of this child.

Your any kind of co-operation in the matter will brought a new life to the
child and will be matter of appriciation under the J J Care & Protection Act.

regards,
Rajeev
--
Member Child Welfare Committee, Hazaribag under JJ Act, Coordinator,Social
Upliftment Trust, 09431557400,