Hi All,

I just started using jibx and axis2, thanks for this great tool!
But now I have problems to define the schema+binding for a single request with following class-structure (only one method with many possible types, unwrapped):

public class A {
        ... defines only constants, used by all classes, but not in schema
}

public class B extends A{

        private Person person;
}

public class C extends A{

        private Bond bond;

}

and so on....

<element name="doUpdate">
        <complexType>
                <sequence>
<element name="updateItem" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" type="any of class a,b or c"/>
                </sequence>
        </complexType>
</element>

<element name="doUpdateResponse">
        <complexType>
                <sequence>
                        <element name="success" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"
type="boolean"/>
                </sequence>
        </complexType>
</element>

<complexType name=A"/>

<complexType name=B">
        <complexContent>
                <extension base=A">
                        <sequence>
                                .... class B members
                        </sequence>
                </extension>
        </complexContent>
</complexType>

same for type C

Is there a solution for this problem? Please help me .....

Thanks & Regards,

Marcus