Looks like there's a method not being found. Make sure you have
jibx-run.jar in your classpath (not just the paths passed to the binding
compiler, but actually in the classpath for running the binding
compiler) - I think that's been the cause of this type of problem in the
past.

I've fixed this code in CVS so that you'll get a real message (including
the method name), rather than an NPE.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java