Hi all,
I'm having a problem unmarshalling my request.

Using the binding below, I'm unable to access any unmarshallers. When on UnmarshallingContext.getUnmarshaller(), JiBX_BindingFactory.m_unmarshallers has only 3 null strings, while m_unmarshalMap is an empty hashmap.

<binding xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";  name="binding"
        package="nz.co.company.schema.timeofuseconsumption"

xmlns:tns="https://localhost:9444/businesspartners/timeofuse-consumption/ws/nominations-schema.xsd";>

        <namespace prefix="tns"
uri="https://localhost:9444/businesspartners/timeofuse-consumption/ws/nominations-schema.xsd";
/>

        <mapping type-name="tns:SubmitTimeOfUseConsumptionNominationsRequest"
abstract="true"

class="nz.co.company.schema.timeofuseconsumption.SubmitTimeOfUseConsumptionNominationsRequest">
                <value style="attribute" name="source" get-method="getSource"
set-method="setSource" />
                <value style="attribute" name="messageId" get-method="getMessageId"
set-method="setMessageId" />
                <value style="attribute" name="requestDate" get-method="getRequestDate"
set-method="setRequestDate" />
                <value style="attribute" name="consumptionType"
get-method="getConsumptionType" set-method="setConsumptionType" />
                <collection get-method="getConsumptions" set-method="setConsumptions"
create-type="java.util.ArrayList">
                        <structure map-as="tns:TimeOfUseConsumptionNomination"
name="consumption" />
                </collection>
        </mapping>

        <mapping type-name="tns:TimeOfUseConsumptionNomination" abstract="true"

class="nz.co.company.schema.timeofuseconsumption.TimeOfUseConsumptionNomination">
                <value style="attribute" name="dateTimeStamp" get-method="getDateTimeStamp"
set-method="setDateTimeStamp" />
                <value style="attribute" name="consumption" get-method="getConsumption"
set-method="setConsumption" />
        </mapping>

        <mapping type-name="tns:SubmitTimeOfUseConsumptionNominationsResponse"
abstract="true"

class="nz.co.company.schema.timeofuseconsumption.SubmitTimeOfUseConsumptionNominationsResponse">
                <value style="attribute" name="messageId" get-method="getMessageId"
set-method="setMessageId" usage="optional" />
                <value style="attribute" name="processedDate" get-method="getProcessedDate"
set-method="setProcessedDate" usage="optional" />
                <value style="attribute" name="responseCode" get-method="getResponseCode"
set-method="setResponseCode" usage="optional" />
                <value style="attribute" name="responseMessage" get-method="getResponseMessage"
set-method="setResponseMessage" usage="optional" />
        </mapping>
</binding>

BTW, The method is being called by https://localhost:9444/businesspartners/timeofuse-consumption/ws/nominations-service.wsdl

Any ideas?

Another question: Do I need to specify serializer/deserializer's for the dateTime attributes, or is that auto determined?

Kind regards
Glenn

BTW: I'm using Jibx 1.2.1 through Spring WS on Websphere 6.1