Hello Dennis,

I have put this already on the mailing list.

I am trying to integrate axis2 1.5 with jibx 1.2.1.
I think this is a problem with jibx and that is why I am posting it on jibx
user mailing list. I have the wsdl file and the schema with me.
I have used the jibx org.jibx.schema.codegen.CodeGen to generate the objects &
the binding file from the schema.
I then enhance the classes using the jibx binding compiler way.Uptil now all
fine.
Then when am trying to generate server side skeletons using:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java  -uri Service.wsdl -d jibx -Ebindingfile
binding.xml -s -ss -sd -scn ServiceName
referring
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/jibx/jibx-codegen-integration.html#wsdl
I am getting errors.

The stacktrace:
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
> java.lang.RuntimeException: No mapping defined for element
> {http://sample/types
}ElementName

I have also seen the discussion @
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2088?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12490625.
 I have also used the new_binding.xml, wsdl and changed the binding to what
Gorge mentioned for the default elements. But still it had the same problem.

But I really did not find any solution, I think somebody has got some
workaround for this.
If I use jaxb instead of jibx, it works fine, there is not binding file in such
a case, is the generated the binding file in correct, I am not really sure so
hinting at different things.
Can you help me in some workaround.

Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.