Hi,
I would like to unmarshall a XML data file that contains some external
entities.
The file begins with the declaration <!DOCTYPE MyEntities SYSTEM
'entity.dtd'[ ]> and the file entity.dtd contains the entity definition.
When parsing, it looks like JIBX simply ignores the DTD declaration, and
terminates on the first entity reference &...; with the exception:
---
org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException: could not resolve entity named '...'
---
I browsed the documentation of the XPP3 parsed and I discovered this
parser dosen't handle the DOCDECL istructions ...
I have a couple of questions:
1) Is it true that JIBX can't handle DTD and external entities due to
the underlying XPP3 parser limitation, or am I wrong ?
2) If it is true what is the best approach to solve this problem ?

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Luca Buraggi, senior IT consultant
MATE - c.so Colombo 10, 20144 Milano