Hi,

I would like to use a custom serializer/deserializer for all Date fields in a
given class as explained here
(http://jibx.sourceforge.net/binding/tutorial/binding-extend.html#serdeser). My
problem is that I am starting from the schema, I am not authoring the binding
definition from scratch, which is generated by CodeGen instead. What want to
avoid is having to manually modify the generated binding file to pass it to
BindGen.

Is there a way to feed CodeGen with my custom <format> element definition so
that it is included in the generated binding? Otherwise, could I create an
extra binding definition containing my format which BindGen could then use as
an extra input along with the generated binding?

I took a look at the available customizations for CodeGen and BindGen but
couldn't find anything that seemed to help for what I need (but maybe I missed
something).

Thanks in advance,

Ernesto