Hi Jim

Which web service framework are you using? JiBX/WS, Axis, ...?

I'm guessing you're using JiBX/WS with Spring. JiBX/WS does not currently expose WSDL, but there are plans to do so using the updated schema generation utilities that Dennis has been working on. It sounds like you already have a WSDL file, so wouldn't need schema generation. This should be an easy addition to make to JiBX/WS, possibly for the upcoming v0.9.1. Do you have any specific needs for publishing the WSDL - eg. rewriting the service location?

In the meantime, if you want to implement this feature with v0.9, you'll need to create a custom servlet that extends WsSpringServlet.

cheers, nigel.

jmpgate-t...@yahoo.com wrote:
I've created a war file for my web service. The web service is working fine.

But I'd like to be able to get to wsdl from a web browser.
That is, I want to:

  http://localhost:8080/MyApp/my-service?wsdl

And get back the wsdl.

I can't find any examples.

How do I deploy wsdl?  Where does the wsdl file go in webapp, and how should it
be named? Do I have to add an entry in the web.xml or the my-service.xml?

Please advise.

Thanks, Jim