Hi,
I have been using JiBX for XMLs of max. depth 3 or 4 and are designed by me
for the business requirements. Now I have a std. XML from the customer which
are of maximum depths of 8 to 10 and of size around 20K. However, I don not
need all the elements for the business processing and the elements required
are at depth 8 and don't have to care about the elements (parents)
traversed till then. Now just to bind the element at depth 8, should I
create nested structures for all the earlier elements having 8 java classes
for the purpose? Please suggest me if the way I am thinking is incorrect.
And if that is the only way left I would go for some other approach.

Thanks in advance.
crs