Hi,

I am trying to marshal the java object as follows:

                        StringWriter outputWriter = new StringWriter();

                        IBindingFactory bfact =
BindingDirectory.getFactory(A.class);

                        IMarshallingContext mctx =
bfact.createMarshallingContext();

                        mctx.marshalDocument(request, "UTF-8", null,
outputWriter);

System.out.println(outputWriter.getBuffer().toString());

But I am getting following error:

org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: No marshaller defined for class example.A

                at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.MarshallingContext.getMarshaller(MarshallingContext.ja
va:985)

                at example.A.marshal(A.java)

                at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.MarshallingContext.marshalRoot(MarshallingContext.java
:1021)

                at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.MarshallingContext.marshalDocument(MarshallingContext.
java:1104)

                at example.jibx.Test.main(Test.java:54)

I am using a customization file which I use while creating binding out of
xsd file.

Is there any way to define marshaller and unmarshaller for the classes?

/Som

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems