If you combined mule with different jibx configurations I think you would
achieve your goals

From: Matthias Poell [mailto:dxt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:57 AM
To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jibx-users] Mapping a Class multiple times in different ways...

Hi,

I'm currently trying to analyse available binding frameworks including JiBX for
a very specific requirement which we would like to meet, but no framework so
far is capable of.

Long story short, we have multiple webservices, some of them use the same
return class but we would like to strip (depending on the service) some
information from that class. So lets say we have some services that return the
same object "Person" which holds the persons data, including a credit card
number. Now some services should not return a soap message including that
credit card number, and also not an "empty" credit card number element.

Normally we would just adjust the class structure, but thats a no go in this
project. We have to use existing classes & they should not be changed.

So my question is - is there a way to achieve that with JiBX? I read that it is
possible on the inbound side what what about the outbound side? (I get that it
might not be easy to achieve, because after all, both services returing the
same class...so how should jibx know the difference..., but
nevertheless...asking is free ;)).

Thanks,
 - Matthias

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it
from your computer or paper files.