Hello,

On the website I have read that xsi:nil="true" support is disabled by
default with jibx, and I have to write nillable="true" in the binding.xml
file to enable it for each element.

I have used codegen to generate my pojo and binding file from an xml schema.
I still would like to use codegen to automaticaly generate my pojo and
binding file without manually adding nillable="true" attributes to the
binding file.  Is it possible to make codegen aware of the nillable
attribute in the XSD file and add correct notation to the binding file also?

thanks,
Ahmet