Appreciate the quick response.. I have changed the binding as follows and now
the exception is gone. But fields are set with
null.pOSLoyaltyInterfaceVersion=null, vendorName=null, vendorModelVersion=null,
pOSSequenceID=nullHow can I get the values populated in
LoyaltyOnlineStatusRequest fields? Again truly appreciate all the help...
<binding name="LoyaltyStatusRequest"><mapping
name="GetLoyaltyOnlineStatusRequest"
ns="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";
class="org.pcats.schema.naxml.loyalty.v01.LoyaltyOnlineStatusRequest"
flexible="true" ordered="false">                 <namespace
uri="http://www.naxml.org/POSBO/Vocabulary/2003-10-16";      prefix="ns2"/>
<namespace uri="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";
prefix="ns3"/>   <namespace uri="http://www.pcats.org/schema/core/v01";
prefix="ns4"/>
   <structure name="ns3:RequestHeader" flexible="true" ordered="false"
usage="optional" >               <value name="ns3:POSLoyaltyInterfaceVersion"
field="pOSLoyaltyInterfaceVersion" usage="optional"/>              <value
name="ns2:VendorName"                             field="vendorName"
         usage="optional" />             <value name="ns2:VendorModelVersion"
          field="vendorModelVersion"     usage="optional" />             <value
name="ns3:POSSequenceID"                          field="pOSSequenceID"