Hi,

I have seen in the jibx-license.html page of the web site jibx.sourceforge.net that the license seems to be a BSD license.

Can you tell me if it is true ??

Can I use and modify this library (and BCEL and XPP3) for a commercial development without condition?

Thank's

regards

Florent

This Message and any attachments are confidential and intended

solely for the addressees. And unauthorised use or dissemination

are prohibited. Emails are suceptible to alteration. Therefore

neither SWAPCOM nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall

be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.