I really, truly, will get the JibxSoap checked in and an alpha release out this week. There were some issues with the WSDL generation for a deployed service that were messier than I'd expected, but they're finally resolved. I do need to release a beta 3c of JiBX at the same time, though, since the JibxSoap code uses several fixes I put in after 3b. Meanwhile, SourceForge still hasn't cleared the CVS problem. I may have to just set up a new module to get around this.

 - Dennis

al pivonka wrote:

How to obtain acess to the JiBXSoap cvs respository.
We are running into payload size issues with Axis and
after taking the same payload and unmarchaling it with
JiBX we would gain so much it it was tied to a Soap
implementation...

Right now the developers are use to the ease of use
with Axis, code generation from the xsd's and wsdl...

I have also pulled down sxd2JiBX and It works great...

Thanks

=====
Al Pivonka

(H)317.295.1737

Those who say it can't be done,
are usually interrupted by those doing it.