I'm missing some information here, I think. Are you talking about separate binding definitions for these classes, or different mappings for the same class within a single binding definition?

You can define separate bindings for the combinations of A+B+C vs. A+B+D, and as long as you compile these bindings at the same time you should have no problem - A+B will be bound one way in binding1, the other way in binding2. If that's not what you're looking for please clarify and I'll see what I can suggest.

 - Dennis

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath wrote:

Hi,

Class A contains a collection of objects that provide Interface B. Class A has a JiBX mapping.
Both class C and D implement B and both have a JiBX mapping.

The issue is I can "connect" the mapping of C and A. Similarly, I can "connect" the mapping of B and A. However, the A class resulting in both cases will not be compatible. In short I cannot use the JiBXed A class from scenario one in scenario two.

Any clues, solution, pointers?