Hi,

I using SOAPClient to talk to a webservice. When the webservice sends back a soap fault, I get a SOAPException:

org.jibx.soap.SOAPException: Error unmarshalling message body
Root cause: org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Expected start tag, found end tag "{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}detail" (line 1, col 369)
    at org.jibx.soap.SOAPContext.getReceivePayload(SOAPContext.java:302)
    at org.jibx.soap.SOAPContext.unmarshalSOAP(SOAPContext.java:241)
    at org.jibx.soap.client.SOAPClient.call(SOAPClient.java:162)
    at za.co.pnp.b2b.orderman.Transmitter$1.run(Transmitter.java:117)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

So JibXSoap is not understanding the response and hence cannot bind it to a SOAPFault object.
Here is the SOAP response:

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAPFAULT="http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-faults">
   <SOAP:Body>
      <SOAP:Fault>
         <SOAP:faultcode>soap:Client</SOAP:faultcode>
         <SOAP:faultstring>There was an error processing the SOAP request.</SOAP:faultstring>
         <SOAP:detail>Error in Trading Partner Lookup - Trading Partner does not exist</SOAP:detail>
      </SOAP:Fault>
   </SOAP:Body>
</SOAP:Envelope>

Is it the namespaces that are confusing JibX?

Thanks,
Andrew
Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]