The JiBX exception doesn't appear to be due to a problem with the document as such, but perhaps in your actual binding. If you can copy the portion of your binding that relates to the <dataroot> element, along with more of the exception stack trace, I can probably give you a more detailed analysis.

 - Dennis

Felix Lo wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting some errors parsing an XML document in this form:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<dataroot xmlns:od="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:officedata"
generated="2004-12-10T15:14:50">
<Project>
</Project>
</dataroot>

JiBx: Error parsing document (line 1, col 1)
org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Could not produce object in unmarshalling
process

When  I right click in net beans to validate / check the xml , it says that
it's not valid or along those lines.

I'm not sure about the specifics of well-formed / valid xml. Can somebody shed
some light on this???