> As a side note: How do you combine jibx with the Eclipse build and
> - even more severe - its product export? The problem is, that the
> automatically created Eclipse build.xml used during its deployment is
> not aware of the needs to export your prepared class files, but will
> build them again (without postprocessing). If your Ant builder has
> solved this problem I would appreciate very much, if you could
> share your builder (if possible)!

Daniel,

I am not sure what you mean by "product export". At the moment I am
only unit testing from the eclipse IDE. I intend to build the project
artefacts with maven, so eclipse will not be in the way.

Here is my build file:

<!--
        Ant build file for postprocessing the JiBX managed classes, to be used
as
        an Eclipse builder.
-->
<project name="jibx-binder" basedir="." default="bind">

        <property name="config.dir" value="${project.dir}/src/main/config"/>
        <property name="jibx-lib.dir" value="C:/var/frameworks/jibx-1.1/lib"/>

        <!-- JiBX binding compiler task definition -->
        <taskdef name="bind" classname="org.jibx.binding.ant.CompileTask">
                <classpath>
                        <pathelement
location="${jibx-lib.dir}/jibx-bind-1.1.jar"/>
                        <pathelement location="${jibx-lib.dir}/bcel-5.1.jar"/>
                        <pathelement
location="${jibx-lib.dir}/xpp3-1.1.3.4.O.jar"/>
                        <pathelement
location="${jibx-lib.dir}/jibx-run-1.1.jar"/>
                </classpath>
        </taskdef>

        <target name="bind">
                <!-- Run JiBX binding compiler -->
                <bind verbose="false" load="true"
binding="${config.dir}/jibx-binding.xml">
                    <classpath>
                      <pathelement path="target"/>
                      <pathelement location="${jibx-lib.dir}/jibx-run-1.1.jar"/>
                    </classpath>
                </bind>
        </target>

</project>

And I added ant ant builder to the eclipse project that triggers this
ant script. I also had to add the jibx jars to the builder classpath
otherwise it would not run.

hth
Kees