> Now, with the binding, I have already try a lot of combinations using
> "extends", "abstract", and others (even the "create-type" for the
> Class A binding to create Class B instead)... but, when unmarshalling,
> only one class is created with only and ONLY his particular atributes.
> Here is the basic binding for each class (the real one is pretty much
> larger, here i only use an example):
>

> <mapping name="classA" class="mypackage.A" flexible="true" odered="false>
>    <value name="go" field="pepe"/>
>    <value name="two" field="lala"/>
> </mapping>
>
> <mapping name="classB" class="mypackage.A" flexible="true" odered="false>
>    <value name="exam" field="name"/>
>    <value name="exampel" field="num" deserializer="myPackage.deserializeInt/>
> </mapping>

This is what worked for me:

declare class A as abstract="true", B as extends="mypackage.A" and
then in the mapping:
<structure map-as="mypackage.A'/>

It is a bit verbose, I admit, but it does the trick for now. Like you
I expected the abstract and extends attributes to be sufficient. So
maybe we should submit a jira issue for this.

hth
Kees