I wrote up the issues in this blog entry...

http://www.ilyasterin.com/enteprise_software/2006/09/to_maven_or_not.html

Ilya Sterin

On 9/7/06, Ilya Sterin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm, you too? :-)  I've been struggling with this for the last few days.  There seems to be no consistency.  If you use 1.1 for runtime and 1.0 for compile, it will complain, etc...

To resolve, go to your local repo and change the pom file for maven-plugin to require 1.1 for both runtime and binding libraries.

The sf.net repo, does have issues and does not have pom files for some artifacts.

To resolve the whole thing yesterday, I just compiled everything from cvs and did a local mvn install on the generated artifacts.  I then disabled updates in my pom.xml file, so that it wouldn't override it, etc...

I hope you're not using IDEA and it's plugin, since that uses yet another version:-)

Dennis, if you read this, I wouldn't mind maintaining the maven repository for you, either on sf and/or on my site www.xqom.orgsf.net seems very slow sometimes.  Either way, we need some consistencies here.  I can also set it up to where we can get daily snapshots up, etc...

Is JiBX 1.* still pretty active?  I know you're working on 2.0.  Just asking, since I haven't seen any cvs commits since June.

Thanks.

Ilya

On 9/7/06, Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I also noticed there is no POM file in jibx repository
(http://jibx.sf.net/maven2)