I'm attempting to do some proof of concept work utilizing JIBX to evaluate it as a solution for a system I am developing. I'm able to marshel objects fine, yet when I attempt to create an unmarshalling context VIA:

  BindingDirectory.getFactory( Person.class ).createUnmarshallingContext()

I receive an error which reads:

  Specified parser factory class org.jibx.runtime.impl.StAXReaderFactory does not implement IXMLReaderFactory interface

I'm a little bit confused as when I look at the source everything appears to be in order, and as mentioned, I'm able to marshel objects without a problem. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using version 1.1.

Chris Shorrock