I just recognized the missplacement of <namespace> element in my previous
posting. So the corredted question is:

I've the following xml file:

<pp:ProcessDefinition
xmlns:pp=http://www.processpuzzle.com/type_definition/ProcessModelTypes";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.processpuzzle.com/type_definition/ProcessMode
lTypes
../../../../../ObjectPuzzle/Implementation/FrameworkWebTier/WebContent/Proce
ssDefinition/ProcessDefinition.xsd" >
      <protocols>..</protocols>
      <artifactTypes>..</artifactTypes>
..
..
<pp:/ProcessDefinition>

and the mapping:

<binding>

<mapping name="ProcessDefinition"
class="com.itcodex.objectpuzzle.workflow_management.domain.ProcessDefinition
">
<namespace prefix="pp"
uri="http://www.processpuzzle.com/type_definition/ProcessModelTypes";
default="elements" />
<collection name="protocols" field="lifecycles"
create-type="java.util.ArrayList" usage="optional"></collection>

<collection name="artifactTypes" field="artifactTypeGroups"
create-type="java.util.ArrayList"></collection>
</mapping>
..
..
</binding>

With the mapping above I've to add pp prefix to the protocols and
artifactTypes (<pp:protocols>, <pp:artifactTypes>) elements, but this change
turns the xml to be invalid. We heavily rely on schema validation so this is
not an option. If I remove the <namespace> element from the mapping, I
receive the: org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: No unmarshaller for element
"{http://www.processpuzzle.com/type_definition/ProcessModelTypes}ProcessDefi
nition" (line 5, col 178), which seems to be logical.

I've played a lot with different mappings, but I couldn't found the
solution. Please let me know how to overcome on this problem.

Thanks in advance:

Zsolt