Hi Alex,

There were some errors in the Axis2 1.1 unwrapped handling for JiBX,
especially around namespaces. I've just dropped the latest code at
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx - try it out and let
me know how that works for you.

And yes, JiBX server side with XMLBeans client side should be no
problem, as long as the JiBX code is working properly and the binding is
correct.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java