Hi Hao,

You're missing some details in your email. Are you using JibxSoap and
getting this problem? The JibxSoap distribution is seriously
out-of-date, so you get problems if you try to use it with the current
JiBX distribution. I'll try to get it updated by this weekend. If you're
not using JibxSoap and are getting this problem, can you supply more
details (such as what you mean by "// PROBLEM: doesn't work, doesn't
throw exception either.").

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java