Hi Michael,

I haven't tried this, but since EnumSet is just a specialized collection
you should be able to do something along the following lines:

  <collection name="privileges" get-method="getObjectNames"
set-method="setObjectNames">
    <value name="name" type="...AbstractPrivilege$ObjectNames"/>
  <collection>

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java