Hi Serkan,

Xsd2Jibx is unfortunately very out of date and not maintained. I'm
working on a replacement, and hope to have that out in May. In the
meantime, the Axis2 page
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/userguide-creatingclients-jibx.html has
instructions for how you can use Xsd2Jibx to generate code and bindings
for simple schemas.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java